good sh*t

+1
concorde_pilot 8:54 PM 15 August 2007
dope
Kool DJ Sheak One 12:12 AM 16 August 2007
C'mon guys^^,
those are discussions?
This is some real feedback:

Why must these East coast producers destroy any potential at a song by assuming that in order to make a track club-worthy, you must add those little sparkle shits on every fourth bar?
What is this, 1998 with puffy sprinkling his sprinkles on everything?
These new cats Rae is rolling with are not too impressive. Are they playing it safe or what? The only aspect of this track thats listenable is Raes verse.
If I have to hear one more song about this fucking Hip Hop and what is made you, I'm gonna ralph. I live Hip Hop in the truest form of the word. But there is no need to constantly remind everybody how down you are for rap over a beat with sprinklies on it!
Oxymorons.
DJ Prinvale` 1:51 AM 16 August 2007
Quote:
C'mon guys^^,
those are discussions?

Why must these East coast producers destroy any potential at a song by assuming that in order to make a track club-worthy, you must add those little sparkle shits on every fourth bar?
These new cats Rae is rolling with are not too impressive. Are they playing it safe or what? The only aspect of this track thats listenable is Raes verse.
If I have to hear one more song about this fucking Hip Hop and what is made you, I'm gonna ralph. I live Hip Hop in the truest form of the word. But there is no need to constantly remind everybody how down you are for rap over a beat with sprinklies on it!
Oxymorons.

a long feedback is just as valid as a short one.
Evillincoln 9:43 PM 17 November 2007
a long feedback is just as valid as a short one.

I completely disagree.
Alot of these labels that come on here listen to DJ's *for some reason* so if you just say "oh this track is hot" or "Nah I'm not really feeling this joint" gives them nothing to work off of. The WHY is the most important thing here when providing feedack for these cats.. don't think that just cuz' you're doing a little feedback you're helping because not enough info is worse than no info at all. Make your name known son.

I been here for less than an hour & Sheak One is apparently the ONE DJ that I would come to ask about feedback if I were a label. That's just some real shit. Like I said make yourself known.

2 cents.
Kool DJ Sheak One 9:56 PM 19 November 2007
Word Evillincoln, lets start a movement in this bitch!
a DJ 4:31 AM 7 March 2008
Quote:
C'mon guys^^,
those are discussions?

Oxymorons.

I agree.. The wind chimes are hella annoying lol. They should only be for transitions, not every 4 bars.

This is a sick song though. I love it. Other than the overused wind chimes, it has nice production, nice vibe to it. Lots a nice name drops. It's unfortunate that "it's better than other shit nowadays" and "this is a good track about how it used to be" means it's a good track now, but it's still how I feel.
DJ GOOK 8:14 PM 18 April 2009
average 2 me

To participate in this discussion, we need a few basic details from you.

English · 日本語