MSTRKRFT - Bounce [Dim Mak Records]

9:40 PM, 29 Jun 2008
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
Kool DJ Sheak One 10:06 PM 29 June 2008
Big Choon Alert! :N.O.R.E. and MSTRKRFT

Big Regret: Only one mix AND the tune clocks in at a mere 2:51 :(

Remember when we used to pick up REAL whitelabels? And the song filled up the whole side?
that one mix was like 7 or 8 minutes long with a nice intro and break..
C'mon Dim Mak. Hook up the peoples with a good edit and or remix.
We know you got it ;)
Thanks.

*Time to whip out my master looping and trancifier techniques to extend this song out proper*
nuwave_afro 3:46 AM 30 June 2008
when whitelabel steps it up to video downloads... EVERYbody needs to be checking for mstrkrft - they run that shit.
Now me, not knowing the electrohouse genre so well, I'm gonna say this is NOT on the level of 'easy love' 'street justice' or 'work on you'. But then, they have amazing videos too, so maybe the songs are all equal.
Again, I dont know electro house like that - but i tend to like the shit that has some soul, disco, melody to it... moreso than the darker, glitchy stuff. Their other tracks/remixes (that i know of) are more of the former - this one is more the latter, so yeah, its not really for me i guess. But if thats you, yo, these guys are NO JOKE - creative and funky as hell... so i'd say cop it & play it.
DJ Prinvale` 5:44 AM 30 June 2008
good track to sample, loop, and effect the shit out of...
DJ Damien Paul 10:51 PM 30 June 2008
This track is hot, but this particular mix is a bit too vocal heavy for my taste.
Toby82 6:46 AM 1 July 2008
Creative Track, i like it!
kid90nz 8:09 AM 8 July 2008
Nice crossover potential. Get the indie kids and the heads bopping with it.
jose 2:57 PM 18 July 2008
i like the vocals its missing something maybe a remix would help i dunno the beats all over the place maybe its just me . iam into deephouse .
Algorithm 7:27 PM 18 July 2008
Quote:

I agree the length sucks, but the full release, clocks in at 3:23 or something around there. Either way this track KILLS and is good for a quick mix.
DJ KillaGraham 8:13 PM 18 February 2009
Quote:
Quote:

I agree the length sucks, but the full release, clocks in at 3:23 or something around there. Either way this track KILLS and is good for a quick mix.

very true. where are the other mixes at?!? tight song nonetheless!
ThAt DiGitAL kiD 3:34 AM 21 February 2009
MSTRKRFT kills it no matter what the track length....utilize your cues and looping and just extend it out.
HYDRO MATIC 5:42 PM 8 March 2009
dont like the remixes that are out but this song still bangs!!!!

To participate in this discussion, we need a few basic details from you.

English · 日本語