Various Artists - Greensleeves Rhythm Album #88 (Warning) [Greensleeves Records]

12:57 AM, 18 Jul 2008
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
Dj Koppa Top 1:26 AM 18 July 2008
tuff riddim.....Movado done it and Bounty De real warlord
selectajay 11:19 AM 18 July 2008
this riddm has been buzzin all summer.i love this riddm because it has a 90s bounce to it.sorta like the Bogle riddm back in the day. chek for Demarco"sort dem out" its a bad man chune for the jugglin...strait dancehall!!.classic material! boom bong bang:)
yossarian 10:23 PM 18 July 2008
Nice riddim that reminds me on the 90's too. Selection is also good but I can not see the Uber tune which could make it on the international market.
yukihiro 8:50 AM 19 July 2008
Quote:
tuff riddim.....Movado done it and Bounty De real warlord
SanMan_ish 10:07 PM 20 July 2008
been beating this out for a while... definitely will be getting serious airplay... already refixed the Mavado as well
<object width="300" height="110"><param name="movie" value="media.imeem.com name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="media.imeem.com type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="www.imeem.com Changer on the War Bridge - Mavado</a></object>
dj_nas_t 9:55 PM 23 July 2008
This riddim kills it every time, same way! Mavado plays always... Suh-Suh-Serani ah di nexx big ting. I don't even need to leave feedback for this. Everyone knows this is hot... burn up mi records everytime. I personally know that I have to play things sometimes that I know I don't like... this is not one of them. We play this riddim at the end of some top 40 nights also.
VON DUTCH 11:27 PM 29 July 2008
I have the Demarco on dub it bad bad bad NEXXT LEVEL TO DI WORLD
CRAZYD 3:28 AM 1 August 2008
yea da warning riddim sick all di tune dem. a pure forward non stop from di crowd anywhere it play
afrofrench 8:46 AM 4 September 2008
Nice riddim. Bounty did kill it. Downloaded them all but after a few listen only kept the Serani and Bounty version.
DJ Gibs 5:57 PM 17 September 2008
Sick ass riddim fi real... yeah, I'm late on feedback. Didn't realise there was a discussion area for feedback (ain't been to forum in ages).

For me the biggest tunes on this are Demarco, Serani and Movado (and in that order). I've been a huge fan of Bounty from day 1 (Coppershot) but I ain't feeling his tune on this one.
DJ Gibs 5:58 PM 17 September 2008
Sick ass riddim fi real... yeah, I'm late on feedback. Didn't realise there was a discussion area for feedback (ain't been to forum in ages).

For me the biggest tunes on this are Demarco, Serani and Movado (and in that order). I've been a huge fan of Bounty from day 1 (Coppershot) but I ain't feeling his tune on this one. Its just so, so.
DJ Gibs 11:52 PM 29 September 2008
Forgot to mention the Busy Signal... big tune! New album is sick
dave 5:50 AM 30 September 2008
Quote:
New album is sick

Good to hear, I'm looking forward to checking it out. Cool Baby on the Freestyle Riddim is the best.

We've got Tic Toc ready to go on Whitelabel too, it should be out later this week.
Selecta Belly B 2:42 PM 2 October 2008
Big Riddim Indeed

i'm not so much for the autotune songs
i think the two bling dawgs are nice aswell

Bounty is real BADMAN ....muhahaha
have you ever seen a bullit flyin straight out of a glock
have you ever stand beside a man and seen his skull a crack
Dswift 6:32 PM 24 December 2008
This is a nice riddim. Movado of course it's probably the best on the riddim
beatdown 5:01 AM 8 January 2009
love the riddim albums (seriously good move in terms of providing something DJs will actually USE and play out)

To participate in this discussion, we need a few basic details from you.

English · 日本語