The Bamboos Present Kylie Auldist - Community Service Announcement [Tru Thoughts]

12:45 AM, 20 Aug 2008
Download this Release here:
SonicSupreme 12:12 AM 12 October 2008
This record is unbelievable. Like for real---------------I'm just curious as to how many djs really can see that. Apparently i'm the only one here so far that's even given feedback on this track. I feel sorry for djs that are not seeing the beauty behind this record. I know that there is a select previliged few that know what good music really is and maybe those guys haven't had the time to post a good feedback. For those djs that "get it," hit me back, I wanna meet you guys/gals.
nuwave_afro 8:53 PM 11 November 2008
SonicSupreme said it all - i feel guilty for getting up on this so late. If you havent listened to this track yet, i envy you.
Kool DJ Sheak One 9:40 PM 12 November 2008
I was jammin out to this track the day it came out and forgot to download it.
Now I am glad to actually have it, and i need to hear the whole thing. (Damn short previews)
I am happy with all the throw back soul coming out lately. A lot of present-classics.
Please someone send me an accapella!
Some more of this voice please.
Bamboos are dope as usual too.
Thanks again.
Afresgnysuc 10:21 PM 18 December 2008
This is the joint right here. I'm very late but since I never heard it I'm guessing there is a lot more folks that are too. It is just too hot!
louderthanabomb 5:28 AM 4 June 2009
hahaha at everyone saying how late they were on this and here i come waltzing in some 8 mos later. lol. Been a fan of the Tru Thoughts label for a while so I'm definitely glad to see some releases in here. This artist is new to me tho. Really diggin it!

To participate in this discussion, we need a few basic details from you.

English · 日本語